Five Things To Know About Your Ideal ClientJun 23, 2022
Today, we're talking about the five simple steps to developing your ideal client archetype, which builds on what we talked about in my last two blogs, why people don't get it when you speak and write about what you do and what is ideal client archetype and why you need one. So if you missed either of these episodes, go back and listen...
I'll never forget the first time I downloaded Pandora.
I set up my channel with my favorite song, and when the next song came on, I was so happy because it was another one of my favorites! And the next one was another hit I loved! Pandora just got me.
That is the power you'll unleash for your ideal clients when you do the work on your ideal clients.
You'll write copy that makes you feel like you were reading their minds – which is far more credibility-building than your latest certification or advanced degrees. And you'll create a product or service experience that makes them say, "This is what I need."
I realized I did a good job on my ideal client archetype this past week when I had two intro calls with people who said similar things. All my work pinpointing the person I want to serve helped me craft my programs - my services help people pull out their vision for their business and put it into words. And it's paying off because I'm attracting the people I love helping who need the gifts I love offering. It's a win-win.
And this is the goal we are after for you!
I want you to have such a clear picture of the person you want to serve that Lin-Manuel Miranda could use your ideal client archetype to write the next Hamilton about that person.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- Why you should fill your pipeline with the person who you want to serve if you had it all your way
- The archetypal power alley of your ideal client and how it influences their motivations, desires, wants, and challenges
- How understanding your client's pain defines goals your client wants to achieve
- Why you need to know what holds your client back from solving their problems and achieving their goals and what's at stake if they don't get a solution
Let's go from theory into practice and walk through the five simple steps to creating your ideal client archetype so you can have clarity on exactly who wants and needs your consulting and coaching, plus the person you'd love to work with. Create a win-win path for ease in your business.
- Get into the head of your ideal client. The easiest solution is to talk to real, live clients and ask them meaningful questions to draw out of them their pain, goals, and limits and the words they use to describe this information. Along the way, you'll also get insight into what you do that they find valuable.
- Are you stuck in the "I" part of this process because you don't know who you want to serve with your business? Check out my word-finder related programs to help you with your brand, business clarity, and messaging. My branding program will help you get clear on who you help and the value you offer, and my website copy program will get you copy for your website and marketing. But the intersection of both of these programs is the messaging help I personally offer you. I will help you find the words that help you manifest the vision that is in your head. Learn more at www.betsyjordyn.com/services or book a call with me for a free consult at www.betsyjordyn.com/schedule.
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Betsy Jordyn https://www.linkedin.com/in/betsy-jordyn/
About me: Betsy Jordyn is the founder and CEO of Betsy Jordyn International, a boutique branding firm that offers personalized mentoring and end-to-end creative design services to help high-achieving, purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable consulting and coaching businesses that they love. Betsy is the host of the weekly Enough Already podcast, blog, and YouTube channel, with over 300 episodes. Through her company and her content, she is on a mission to empower accomplished professionals to make the shift from success to significance and achieve their full potential in their careers and in their personal lives.
Download my free guide on how to clarify and own your unique position in the crowded consulting and coaching market: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/opt-in
Learn more about my Brand Positioning and Messaging strategy services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to get seen and paid as the expert you already are: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video, or Podcast Episode:
Are you interested in starting your own business or getting your existing consulting or coaching business to stand out in the marketplace? Then, check out my FREE resources to help you get instant traction and accelerate your success! Click here for free goodies.
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.