The Art of Storytelling In Brand Building with Diane DiazApr 27, 2023
Diane Diaz talks about the art of storytelling in brand building.
Diane is a coach and consultant who has helped countless businesses and individuals connect with their audiences through the power of storytelling.
In this episode, we'll discuss how coaches and consultants can use their personal stories to attract and engage clients, the key elements of a successful brand story, and some common mistakes to avoid when telling your story. So, grab a notebook and get ready to learn some valuable insights from our expert guest, Diane Diaz.
Hear about the power of storytelling and its connection to personal branding as Diane and I discuss how incorporating personal narratives can humanize your brand and make it more relatable to your audience. We also touch on the importance of using storytelling in marketing and sales conversations, as well as in corporate settings.
Get the initial steps to integrate storytelling into your professional journey and the basic stories every business should use!
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How to use storytelling for career success
- How to use storytelling for brand building and sales
- What storytelling looks like in corporate settings
- The power of storytelling for connection
- How to help others through storytelling
- If you'd like to work on your brand building and crafting stories that propel your message and connect with your ideal client, schedule a FREE strategic clarity call at www.betsyjordyn.com/schedule.
- if you’re a Purpose To Profits member, mark your calendar for our next “Quick Win” webinar/masterclass, which will be on 05/02, "Crafting a Memorable 'What I Do' Script." In this masterclass, we’ll discuss creating a script that clearly communicates what you do that is memorable and attention-grabbing. You’ll also learn how to tailor your script to different audiences and networking situations. And if you’re not a member, definitely join now and be a part. You can join for as little as $297 and go to www.betsyjordyn.com/academy.
About the guest: Diane is the Lead Speaking Coach and a Personal Brand Strategist with Speaking Your Brand®. Diane regularly speaks on personal branding, LinkedIn strategy, and women’s empowerment. Diane has a Master’s degree in Business Administration, with years of experience in branding, marketing, and public speaking. She is also an Ironman triathlete and enjoys fitness and listening to podcasts.
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianediaz/
About me: Betsy Jordyn is the founder and CEO of Betsy Jordyn International, a boutique branding firm that offers personalized mentoring and end-to-end creative design services to help high-achieving, purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable consulting and coaching businesses that they love. Betsy is the host of the weekly Enough Already podcast, blog, and YouTube channel, with over 300 episodes. Through her company and her content, she is on a mission to empower accomplished professionals to make the shift from success to significance and achieve their full potential in their careers and in their personal lives.
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/betsy-jordyn/
Download my one of my free resources to help you accelerate your success: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/downloads
Learn more about my brand messaging and positioning services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to nail your messaging and rock your copy so you can stand out in the market and attract clients: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video, or Podcast Episode:The Art of Figuring Things Out with Michelle Massman
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.