Top Solutions Every Consultant Ought To KnowDec 01, 2022
Today, I'm sharing the top solutions that every consultant should know.
Do you have a goal of growing a high-impact, high-income consulting business? Do you want the control it will give you over your career, to make great use of your experience, and to make a difference?
Here's the problem – especially if you're brand new, you probably have a misconception of what a consultant does. And if you don't know what a consultant does, you don't know what to sell.
If you don't know what to sell, you avoid marketing like the plague and procrastinate on meeting someone who expresses interest in your services.
In this episode, we're going to turn this around.
I'll be going over my top five consulting solutions – what they are, why you need to know them, and how to get started.
I have shared some of my Disney background with you through this series. The short story is that after my masters in OD, I landed my dream job at Disney as an internal OD consultant. I had a leader who ran our internal department like we were an external consultancy and expected that we invest 20% of our time building up our mastery in the consulting best practices.
- We did quarterly work sessions.
- We did weekly practice sessions.
- We created an intranet site called the OD workbench that contained all of these best practices we could access wherever we were on the property, which served as an inspiration for a program that I created that I called The Consultant's toolbox.
This is why marketing didn't scare me when I started my business, even though it was new to me. I was confident in what I'd do with a client once I got one.
I created a cheat sheet to give you the big picture of the consulting solutions you could be selling your clients. So head on over to www.betsyjordyn.com/solutions and grab yours.
Want the big picture of the consulting solutions you could be selling your clients? Click here to grab a free sheet >>>
- What's most important right now is expanding your mind on delivering exceptional value to your clients.
- Go to www.betsyjordyn.com/solutions and grab your cheat sheet that details how you can create value for your corporate clients.
- Go to https://www.betsyjordyn.com/offers/qD5ZVAQd/checkout to sign up for my Free Lesson in the Organization Development Consultant's Toolbox to find more solutions consultants face.
- Subscribe and stay tuned for next week as I wrap up this series on the top power skills that every consultant and executive advisor should have.
Ready to take your place as a sought-after, credible organizational consultant?
Click here to learn how to get my proven OD best practices, frameworks and tools...at whatever price you can afford.
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Betsy Jordyn https://www.linkedin.com/in/betsy-jordyn/
About me: Betsy Jordyn is the founder and CEO of Betsy Jordyn International, a boutique branding firm that offers personalized mentoring and end-to-end creative design services to help high-achieving, purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable consulting and coaching businesses that they love. Betsy is the host of the weekly Enough Already podcast, blog, and YouTube channel, with over 300 episodes. Through her company and her content, she is on a mission to empower accomplished professionals to make the shift from success to significance and achieve their full potential in their careers and in their personal lives.
Download my free guide on how to clarify and own your unique position in the crowded consulting and coaching market: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/opt-in
Learn more about my Brand Positioning and Messaging strategy services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to get seen and paid as the expert you already are: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video, or Podcast Episode:The Pair of Hands Trap: What Keeps Consultants From Strategic Client Partnership
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.