How Use LinkedIn to Attract Your Dream Clients (in Less Time) with LinkedIn Expert Lisa KandaMay 11, 2023
Are you ready to harness the power of LinkedIn to make authentic connections with your ideal clients and elevate your presence on this essential platform?
Okay, so here’s the thing about LinkedIn...
If you’re a consultant or coach (or aspiring to become one), you’re probably on LinkedIn already because you know it’s the best social platform for your type of business.
If you’re a consultant wanting to work with an organization, this is likely the ONLY platform C-Suite executives are on. And if you’re a coach wanting to land professional clients, they are there too.
But LinkedIn doesn’t come without its challenges - the time suck, plus the uncertainty if you’re doing the right things. And the ick we all get from those non-stop “connection” requests are cold-call sales in disguise.
It’s, for this reason, I’m excited to have Lisa “Less is More” Kanda on the show.
Lisa Kanda is a LinkedIn marketing expert who is passionate about efficiency and authenticity. She shares her journey from corporate marketing to becoming a LinkedIn specialist and the evolution of the platform since Microsoft's acquisition.
We dive into practical tips for building your brand, engaging with content, and creating an effective LinkedIn strategy that delivers outstanding results without wasting your time. Lisa also shares the impact of the pandemic on LinkedIn's opportunities and how to navigate its features for maximum benefit. We discuss the importance of consistency on the platform, how the algorithm works, and how to build authentic relationships through strategic activities.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How to make authentic connections with ideal clients on LinkedIn efficiently, standing out and avoiding the time suck
- How to build trust, create a great first impression, optimize profile, establish connections, engage with content, and Lisa's corporate marketing experience discussed on LinkedIn
- Why you need to establish consistency on LinkedIn, engage with others, build relationships, and the importance of patience
- How to create an effective LinkedIn strategy, emphasizing native posts, consistency, and driving traffic
- Don't miss out on Lisa's free masterclass on 05/16/23 for members of the Purpose to Profits Academy, where she'll teach simple techniques for meeting your dream clients in less time and share powerful networking building strategies that generate leads on autopilot. Join us as we explore the ins and outs of LinkedIn for consultants and coaches, and learn how to maximize your potential on this game-changing platform. Join now: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/academy
About the guest: Lisa Kanda helps businesses and entrepreneurs learn how to establish and grow their online presence to get visible, connect with their ideal client, and use their digital real estate in a strategic, effective way to see results. Most likely you’ve been in business long enough where you’re not starting from scratch with your marketing and social media, but just when you think you had it figured out; these platforms change the rules! It can be frustrating and overwhelming. She takes overwhelming technology and break it down into easy, understanding steps that help you succeed.
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisakanda/
About me: Betsy Jordyn is the founder and CEO of Betsy Jordyn International, a boutique branding firm that offers personalized mentoring and end-to-end creative design services to help high-achieving, purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable consulting and coaching businesses that they love. Betsy is the host of the weekly Enough Already podcast, blog, and YouTube channel, with over 300 episodes. Through her company and her content, she is on a mission to empower accomplished professionals to make the shift from success to significance and achieve their full potential in their careers and in their personal lives.
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/betsy-jordyn/
Download my one of my free resources to help you accelerate your success: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/downloads
Learn more about my brand messaging and positioning services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to nail your messaging and rock your copy so you can stand out in the market and attract clients: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video, or Podcast Episode:
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.