Why Executives Hire Consultants and Coaches (Ep44)
Have you ever wondered why executives hire consultants and coaches like you?
Today, I'm wrapping up my "favorite executive" series by pulling out themes of what my past clients have shared about why executives hire consultants and coaches, so you can be more effective in creating messages that resonate.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- Why C-suite executives hire consultants and coaches
- How executives leverage consultants to gain credibility for their causes
- Why executives hire consultants and coaches when scaling to the next level
- How executives use consultants or coaches as a safe sounding board
Be on the lookout for more tips on how to get into the head of your ideal clients and create messaging and strategies that get them excited to work with you!
Where to dive in:
[0:49] The biggest reason executives hire consultants and coaches Hear why your methodology isn't the main reason you're hired
[4:48] What to consider if you're targeting organizations as your ideal client
[06:03] The second reason an executive hires a consultant or coach, which is all about credibility
[08:16] Why executives go to consultants or coaches when moving into the next phase of the organization's life cycle
[11:48] Why you need to consider the organization's size so you aren't competing with an internal team
[12:14] The fourth reason why executives hire consultants or coaches
[14:26] Hear the big recap!
[14:55] The business case for the four reasons executives hire consultants and coaches
[17:36] Next steps so you can attract executives
- Do an audit on your website – make sure your image and copy make your clients look good, which makes you look good. If you don't have a website – invest properly in one that makes you appear as a peer to executives.
- Choose a positioning strategy for your business that sets you up to meet unmet and under-met client needs and not be a competitor with internal resources.
- Include in your service descriptions on your website and proposal features such as outside perspective, stakeholder alignment, and sounding board support.
- If you need help crafting messages about the value of working with you, you'd love my highly personalized brand positioning and messaging programs. Head on over to www.betsyjordyn.com/services to learn more.
About me: Betsy Jordyn is a Brand Positioning Strategist that helps consulting and coaching business owners clarify their brand positioning and messaging, create a website presence that positions them as sought-after experts, land clients with ease and integrity, and take their place as thought leaders and influencers in their niche. Her mission is to help consultants and coaches monetize their best-at strengths and authentic passions to make a bigger difference in the world. Check out her brand strategy, messaging, and design services at https://www.betsyjordyn.com
Download my one of my free resources to help you accelerate your success: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/downloads
Learn more about my brand messaging and positioning services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to nail your messaging and rock your copy so you can stand out in the market and attract clients: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video or Podcast Episode: