How To Turn Your Strength Into A Sought-After Brand | Behind The Scenes Tutorial (Ep32)
How do you build a brand?
If you've been listening to my series on "owning your strengths," you want a high-income and high-impact coaching or consulting business that leverages your superpowers!
Strengths are the key to helping you activate your passion and purpose in the world. If you're reading this, you're convinced that you deserve the time and control over your earning power. Most consultants and coaches eventually face the big challenge that you can't just "get out there and get clients." If you want more than going from invoice to invoice or client to client, you need a platform that attracts your target audience so you don't have to convince them to work with you. You need more, and that's where this episode comes in! Today, I'm going to share how to make all this happen.
Over the last few weeks, I've given you examples of how my clients have created their attraction model. You've met Roy Bell, Renee Brauns, Jennifer Starns, and Jahaan Blake! Today, I'm going to take you deeper so you learn more about how we go about doing this through the brand positioning and website building process.
I'm going to take you behind the scenes and into the HOW.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How to go beyond going invoice to invoice
- Best practices from people who have recently launched and people who've been doing this a while
- The number one secret/strategy/shift to create your premium brand and positioning
- Techniques and tools to help you price yourself right and close deals
- The "get seen and paid as an expert" framework
Where to dive in:
[5:42] How you stand out in the crowd as a consultant and coach
[11:34] Why you need a credible website that converts and warms people up to become clients
[15:51] Why you need to ditch the corporate speak and trained language on your website
[18:32] What you need to add on every page of your website to help people convert
[20:00] The strategy you need to be a premium brand and land clients, plus how to take action today
[24:36] How to position your proposal and pricing for partnership and the big mistake people make that keeps them from being paid as a partner
[27:40] The number one secret/strategy/shift to create your premium brand and positioning
- Think about how you serve and the problem you solve.
- Identify one change that will turn your website into a lead generation and conversion machine.
- Create a short article, social post, or video about the question you get asked all the time.
- Apply the secret that will help you shift your copy, website, services, and pricing to help you create a premium brand position.
- And if you need help, book time with me.
About Me: The Enough Already podcast is hosted by Betsy Jordyn. I'm a Brand Positioning Strategist that helps consulting and coaching business owners clarify their brand positioning and messaging, create a website presence that positions them as sought-after experts, land clients with ease and integrity, and take their place as thought leaders and influencers in their niche. My mission is to help consultants and coaches monetize their best-at strengths and authentic passions to make a bigger difference in the world. Check out my brand strategy, messaging, and design services at https://www.betsyjordyn.com
Download my free guide on how to clarify and own your unique position in the crowded consulting and coaching market: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/opt-in
Learn more about my Brand Positioning and Messaging strategy services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to get seen and paid as the expert you already are: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video or Podcast Episode: