The Influence of Organizational Structure on Your Client's SuccessJan 13, 2017
Like an architect’s blueprint, an organization design determines the nature and flow of work, as well as the ways in which employees interact with one another. When an organization design is working well, it creates alignment throughout the broader organization, facilitates effective workflow, enhances partnership and synergy, and enables better individual performance.
Structure plays an important role in an organization’s ability to deliver results, because it determines:
- The way work is divided
- With whom employees will interact and build relationships
- The nature and extent of required supervision
- Simply put, a well-designed organizational structure enhances the coordination of activities, accelerates the speed of producing goods/delivering service and reduces operating costs
Organization redesign is a highly valuable performance improvement initiative that enables your clients to optimize its people, processes and profits. It is also the single most strategic consulting solution you can offer that commands the highest fees.
This is about up-leveling your influence and sustainable change you can help create – WITHOUT having to invest thousands of dollars and hours in grad school.
Therefore, I ONLY recommend that you consider upgrading to the full OD Consultant’s Toolbox if you can check off at least 3 of the following:
- You’re already “sold” on the idea that organizations exist for reasons beyond profit – that people and purpose are equally important.
- You see yourself as a change agent and advisor, but you simply lack the know-how and tools to step into the role.
- You’re open to reinventing how you position yourself with leaders – from “order-taker” and “extra pair of hands.”
- You’re over those small, one-off tactical projects and ready for the more meaty and transformational engagements.
- You’re excited to learn new approaches and or add new consulting and advising tools to your existing toolbox.
- You want to be challenged to take your place as a sought-after advisor to the C-Suite, with the confidence to speak truth to power.
If you found yourself nodding your head to at least 3 of those…
I’d love to personally invite you to check out more details here and take advantage of my exclusive “Name Your Price” offer.
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.