How to Build a Networking Strategy, On-Air Coaching with Vern SchellengerOct 13, 2022
Want to know what it looks like to take a strategic approach to networking? I for sure do.
Tune into this special interview where I'm in the hot seat! I asked Contacts Count President and Networking Guru Vern Schellenger to do an on-air coaching session with me to help me craft my own personal and business networking strategy.
I recently moved to Colorado from Orlando, where I lived for 31 years. So, I need to build a new network. I can build my new network haphazardly, as I'm used to, or I can get strategic like my client Vern suggests, saving me time and making the whole process more enjoyable.
Which is what we all want from your networking, right? Who has extra time going to endless networking events or emails that yield lukewarm responses like "Ummm, sounds interesting, good luck with that."
In this episode, you'll hear:
- The four networks we all have and the ones we undervalue.
- How finding like-minded friends in a new city can start with strategic networking.
- Vern's coaching approach to strategic networking.
Be a fly on the wall as Vern coaches me on how to network in this on-air coaching session.
- If you want a more strategic approach to networking, check out Vern's website at www.contactscount.com. And while you're there, join my team and me in celebrating this website's official launch. We have worked hard to help Vern pinpoint precisely what makes Contacts Count unique and one-of-a-kind, create messages and copy that express that unique value, and then surround those words with powerful images and a fun and engaging custom design.
- If you want an online home that expresses the essence of who you are and your unique mission, my team and I would love to help you. Book a call with me at www.betsyjordyn.com/schedule, and let's chat about your project.
Connect on LinkedIn:
- Betsy Jordyn https://www.linkedin.com/in/betsy-jordyn/
- Vern Schellenger https://www.linkedin.com/in/vern-schellenger/
About the guest: Vern Schellenger is a master networker, career coach, sports junkie, and music lover. Vern is also the CEO of Contacts Counts. The 8 competencies developed by Contacts Count contain skills, behaviors, tools, and strategies you can learn to make networking an Art not an Accident. He is a passionate advocate for training and coaching individuals and teams to become more effective when they are networking and building relationships. Vern believes that networking and building relationships can be easy, fun, and a game changer!
About me: Betsy Jordyn is the founder and CEO of Betsy Jordyn International, a boutique branding firm that offers personalized mentoring and end-to-end creative design services to help high-achieving, purpose-driven entrepreneurs build profitable consulting and coaching businesses that they love. Betsy is the host of the weekly Enough Already podcast, blog, and YouTube channel, with over 300 episodes. Through her company and her content, she is on a mission to empower accomplished professionals to make the shift from success to significance and achieve their full potential in their careers and in their personal lives.
Download my free guide on how to clarify and own your unique position in the crowded consulting and coaching market: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/opt-in
Learn more about my Brand Positioning and Messaging strategy services: https://www.betsyjordyn.com/services
Schedule a consult call to talk about what you need to do to get seen and paid as the expert you already are: https://betsyjordyn.as.me/schedule
Related Blog, Video, or Podcast Episode:
Are you interested in starting your own business or getting your existing consulting or coaching business to stand out in the marketplace? Then, check out my FREE resources to help you get instant traction and accelerate your success! Click here for free goodies.
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.