#23: 5 Cutting Edge Organizational Structures Your Growth-Oriented Clients NeedAug 06, 2018
One of the most powerful tools that a leader has to drive performance improvement is their organization design. However, many leaders and their consultants are simply unaware or unequipped to know how use this tool.
In this week's podcast from my series "Consulting Matters: Mastering the Art & Science of the Business," I share with you how to ensure that your ambitious clients can consistently optimize their internal effectiveness and efficiency as they grow and mature.
You'll also discover five cutting edge organizational structures that every company should consider as they pursue market leadership.
Organization design is one of the most strategic and high-value consulting solutions you can offer. If you can include it among your services, you have an ability to quickly optimize your credibility and earning power with high-paying corporate clients.
Where You Might Get Stuck
Organization design commands high fees because of all the aspects of the business it touches including strategy, work flow, product/service delivery, career ladders, compensation systems and so much more. How to go about delivering this type of solution might be very new to you.
This is about up-leveling your influence and sustainable change you can help create – WITHOUT having to invest thousands of dollars and hours in grad school.
Therefore, I ONLY recommend that you consider upgrading to the full OD Consultant’s Toolbox if you can check off at least 3 of the following:
- You’re already “sold” on the idea that organizations exist for reasons beyond profit – that people and purpose are equally important.
- You see yourself as a change agent and advisor, but you simply lack the know-how and tools to step into the role.
- You’re open to reinventing how you position yourself with leaders – from “order-taker” and “extra pair of hands.”
- You’re over those small, one-off tactical projects and ready for the more meaty and transformational engagements.
- You’re excited to learn new approaches and or add new consulting and advising tools to your existing toolbox.
- You want to be challenged to take your place as a sought-after advisor to the C-Suite, with the confidence to speak truth to power.
If you found yourself nodding your head to at least 3 of those…
I’d love to personally invite you to check out more details here and take advantage of my exclusive “Name Your Price” offer.
Let's Stay Connected!
Actionable inspiration, expert interviews and behind-the-scenes consulting and coaching secrets and best practices and SO MUCH MORE, delivered to your inbox for a weekly dose of entrepreneurial motivation!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.