Need help getting clients?
Book a strategy session today!
When you're struggling with not having enough clients in your pipeline, tired of hit or miss income, or have an amazing opportunity with a potential client that has to go right - a strategy session with Relationship-Based Sales Coach Jen Hamilton is the perfect fit for you.
During your 90-minute strategy session, you can work with Jen on:
- Choosing power questions for discovery meetings that instantly establish your credibility
- Reviewing your proposal and pricing for important client opportunities
- Overcoming marketing and mindset blocks so that you can get paid what you're worth
- Setting equitable fees and pricing models for your consulting and coaching services so that you can scale
- Coming up with compelling and unique products and services that make you stand out
- Analyzing your client pipeline for potential leaks so that you can get consistency with your results
- Overcoming objections and client ghosting so that you can close the deal
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile to enhance your credibility and client acquisition
- And so much more...
A strategy session is designed to give you instant, actionable solutions so that you can make the most of your time, money and client opportunities. It's personalized and laser-focused coaching that dramatically accelerates your success!
$495 PER SESSIONBOOK YOUR SESSION NOW
"After my session with Jen, I now have a marketing strategy that I am confident will work and that I can competently execute!"
President, Dyer and Associates
"I was able to confidently land two clients that I had completely written off under contract after my strategy session with Jen."
President, Marty MacPhee Consulting
"I have a marketing system that has turned my desires into reality as a result of my time with Jen. I can focus on what I love to do, while the system does the rest."
President, Doevendans Consulting Group
DON'T DELAY - SIGN UP TODAY
After you schedule your call, you'll receive an email confirmation and all the pre-work and tips on how to make the most of your investment in this experience.