World-class athletes do it...
Oscar winners do it...
And consultants and coaches should do it too!
The one thing that separates the best of the best isn't talent or even ambition. It's their willingness to put time into practice. For athletes, it's the hours in the gym. For Oscar winners, it's rehearsals. And for consultants and coaches - It's my Consulting Skills Practice Sessions!
With a small group of your peers, you'll participate in weekly LIVE group role play to hone your ability to deal with the complex relational and political dynamics that come along with working with influential senior leaders.
The Skills You'll Master:
- How to have a credible response to the question, "What do you do?"
- What to do or say when a client first expresses interest in working with you
- Power questions to ask that establish a credible connection with clients
- Strategies for handling client objections and resistance
Who This is Ideal For:
- New business owners needing to learn how to market themselves and land clients
- Seasoned business owners wanting to improve close rates and client fees
- Executive advisors who want to better handle difficult clients
- Ambitious professionals seeking to create a credible connection with the C-Suite
How Clients Have Used Their Practice Sessions to Prepare for:
"There’s only one way to get accomplished at something you’re learning...put your new skills into practice. Through role play I gained the knowledge that comes from experience. I was ready to take on new clients and successfully land their business."
President, Saliaris Consulting Group
Get Started Today By Completing This Application.
Due to the Interactive Nature of This Program -
It's Important to Make Sure It's a Fit.
Full disclosure - the fee for this program is $200 a month. You can start and stop anytime you'd like.
That said - you'll get the best results (and the best connections with others)
if you can plan on joining us for at least 3 months at the start.