Are you a nonprofit leader with big goals
without a big budget?
Our team of trained consultants and coaches want to give back by helping you...pro bono (That's right - for free!)
Apply now to be considered for this program.
Consulting for a Good Cause is the give back opportunity for select members of Betsy Jordyn's Consultant's Institute. We are a consortium of highly talented and diverse corporate executives with well over 100 years combined leadership and consulting experience.
Our goal is to offer our consulting services for no fee considerations to a worthy nonprofit organization that have big visions for changing with the world without necessarily that same sized budget. We offer business best practices to support and complement your heart-centered culture to enable you to make a greater difference with your programs, while maximizing donor dollars and volunteer labor hours.
We do this because we believe in the value that nonprofits create for society and we want to contribute and this is our way.
How This Works:
- Complete an inquiry form to let us know you're interested by January 31, 2020.
- We'll set up a call with you to chat more about your needs and allow you to consider if we're the right fit for your organization.
- By February 15, 2020 - We'll select a nonprofit we believe we can do the most good for.
- We'll then work with you to come up with a proposed approach to resolving your challenges.
Types of Consulting Solutions We Can Help You With:
- Facilitation of a Board strategy session
- Executive team building and alignment
- Employee/volunteer engagement
- Strategic planning for growth
- Operational efficiency improvements
Who This is Ideal For:
- Nonprofit with a staff of 25+
- Located ideally in the Central Florida area
- Struggle with complex challenges that comes with growth
- Values business practices
- Have aggressive goals for 2020
We consortium of 4 highly talented and diverse corporate executives with well over 100 years combined leadership and consulting experience.
We each have our own businesses but we come together for this unique give-back opportunity where we partner together to help a worthy nonprofit achieve its big goals.
You can learn more about us individually at our websites:
Fill out the inquiry form below to let us know you're interested. Once we receive this form, someone from our team will contact you to schedule a call within 24 business hours.